Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The 1-2-3-4 Festival London, recommendations part. 1

Very much looking forward to The 1234 Festival this Saturday in Shoreditch Park, London. It's my first festival of the season, (Lovebox and Bestival yet to come too!). There are still some tickets available. As value for money goes they're an absolute steal at £22.50. Black Lips, The Raveonettes and more amazing new music than you could possible fit into your ears in one day. I've been continually impressed as I make it through the lineup.

For my review of the days shenanigans check back to State.ie next week. For now here are three of my picks of the weekend. I'll be posting a few more tomorrow.

Fair Ohs, London three piece. Debut album Everything is Dancing came out on June 6th on Honey High Records.

Fair Ohs - Eden Rock by Sleep All Day Records





Rainbow Arabia are an LA based act who make beautiful electronic pop sounds. Here are a few tracks from their album, Boys and Diamonds.



RAINBOW ARABIA - WITHOUT YOU by rainbowarabia

Christian AIDS may be the highlight of my weekend. Dark dance beats, mysterious and instantly loveable. Manchester act well well well worth checking out.





Christian AIDS, "Young Luv" by The FADER

1 comment:

  1. http://www.vimeo.com/26711770 rainbow arabia without you - live in Paris

    ReplyDelete