Saturday, April 23, 2011

(not all that) new: Chase & Status, Devlin cover & Now, Now Every Children remix.

I've avoided this act for a while, their remix of Death by White Lies was pretty sweet, but I never gave them much thought after that. I heard this on the radio this morning. I know I'm late to this party but this tune, and what I'm hearing from No More Idols is all kinds of top-notchery.

Chase & Status - Blind Faith by SmushMusic

Two more hip young things have covered this track for a BBC Radio 1 session, Ed Sheeran who we featured here recently and Devlin, who's nailing it in the grime world. Listen on Soundcloud



....it's an electronic kind of evening here at Pop Goes Manor, which brings us along to a track I picked up on What's The Ruckus, which is one of my faves. It's a radical overhaul of a remix of this beauty of a song from last year, Jesus Camp by Now, Now Every Children.



The remix is by the bands drummer, Brad Hale. It's a warm and erethreal, yet banging, in a having-a-momentarily-lifechanging-moment-on-the-dancefloor kind of way. Pretty nifty then.

Now, Now - Jesus Camp (Remix) by nownowmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment