Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Magnetic Man on BBC Radio 1

I'm not a big Magnetic Man fan, and I wasn't into this tune when I heard it first. Then I watched this video on ReqEffect blog with soon-to-be-superstar Katy B and a wee orchestra for the Zane Lowe show on BBC radio 1. Very very cool.



I'm still not sure about dubstep. Sure it's interesting but as a dancefloor music or a listen at home it's never done it for me. But it seems to be splitting in different directions which is fun to watch. This kind of thing is interesting and I'll be keeping an eye on Magnetic Man in the future. On the other hand those shiney tech electro offshoots that keep turning up in my inbox are one of the worst things about music at this moment. We'll all be so embarrassed in a few years if this shit takes more legs than it already has.


facebook twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment