Sunday, July 18, 2010

iTest, July 18th


I'm flying to London in the morning to look for a house to live in when I move over in September so I mightn't be posting again til Thursday, unless I find an internet cafe and some free time. p.s if anyone in the Blackheath/Greenwich area or indeed anywhere in London wants to help/give me a job in September drop me an e-mail!

For the moment here's the tracklist for this evening's iTest show. 4:50 - 8:50 every Sunday on i102-104fm in the west of Ireland or i102104.ie to the rest of you!

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Memory Of A Free Festival (Bowie Cover)
The Roots - Right On ft. Joanna Newsom
Liechtenstein - Passion For Water
School Of Seven Bells - Windstorm
Wavves - Post Acid
Mt. St. Helens Vietnam Band - Hurrah
Bombay Bicycle Club - Rinse Me Down
Monster Rally - Honey Moon
Dumbo Gets Mad - Plumy Tale
Kissed Her Little Sister - Cocaine
Ceo - Illuminata
French Films - Golden Sea
Best Coast - Boyfriend
Stars - Dead Hearts
Of Montreal - Coquet Coquette
The Divine Comedy - I Like
Women - Eyesore
Go Panda Go - We Believe In Music
!!! - The Hammer
Tiger Cats - Stevie Nicks
Janelle Monae - Tightrope ft. Big Boi
Sun Kil Moon - Natural Light Alt
Cut Copy - Saturdays
Kid Cudi, Best Coast & Rostam Batmanglij (Vampire Weekend) - All Summer
Cee Lo Green - No One's Gonna Love You (Band Of Horses Cover)
School Of Seven Bells - I-L-U
I Am Kloot - The Moon Is A Blind Eye
Mark Ronson - Bang Bang Bang
Fishing - Oooo Alt
Common Prayer - Us Vs. Them
Kula Shaker - Ophelia
Battles - The Line Alt
Arcade Fire - Month Of May
Great Lakes - Summer Fruit
Million Young - Desparate Measures
Les Mange Tout - Weak Week
!!! - The Most Certain Sure
Kisses - People Can Do The Most Amazing Things
Civil Civic - Less Unless
Kanye West - The Power
Foxes In Fiction - Flashing Lights Have Ended Now
Wavves - King Of The Beach
Panda Bear - Slow Motion
The Vaselines - I Hate The 80's
Interpol - Barricade
Abe Vigoda - Throwing Shade
Department Of Eagles - While We're Young
Go Panda Go - Whiplash
Janelle Monae - Cold War
Best Coast - When The Sun Don't Shine
Black Lips - Best Napkin I Ever Had
Cut Copy - Where I'm Going
The Walkmen - Stranded

I posted three mp3's in there.
The Sun Kil Moon track I posted is a Casiotone For The Painfully Alone cover. It appears on an accompanying E.P called I'll Be There to his (Mark Kozelek) current album Admiral Fell Promises which came out this week on Caldo Verde Records.

You'll find more on Fishing here.

And I can't believe I hadn't posted the new Battles song already. It appears on the soundtrack to the new Twilight film alongside Florence And The Machine, Vampire Weekend, Cee Lo Green and loads more.

No comments:

Post a Comment