Friday, March 12, 2010

Passion Pit tonight!


I was going to write a long insightful article about music industry revolution and the search for new sounds but I got tickets to see Passion Pit in Cork tonight so I won't.

Passion Pit - Let Your Love Grow Tall Alt Link

Got to say, hats off to the folks at Heineken. They've put on Marina And The Diamonds, White Lies, Neon Indian, Digitalism, Miike Snow, Peter Doherty, Friendly Fires, Crystal Castles and loads more in Ireland, for free over the past two years. I know it's all down to them wanting music fans to associate their beer with good music but fuck it, who cares, lot's of music fans getting to see great bands for free.

2 comments:

  1. fuck mate im so jealous out here in Chicago just got my taxes back and am going to ireland in 2 weeks i wish i would have known about that sick lineup by heineken really? is their lienup every year like indie electronica?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No that's the bands they've put on over here over the past year or so! Gimme a mail (joshclarke@iradio.ie) with the dates you'll be in the ountry and I'll see if I can recommend a few gigs to go to, quite a few good bands on the way over the next while!

    ReplyDelete