Friday, February 5, 2010

Few tunes


I'm finally having a night in. Forced upon me of course by my own body. I haven't excercised in a long time so two hours of football today has wreaked havoc on my muscles. I'm a shell of a person!

So I've been couching it up for the evening, getting mellow and listening to a bomb of tunes.

Youtube is great. Every so often I get a craving to watch a skate video or listen to a bitta metal, two teenage standards that I've left behind, but sometimes in the right, eh, frame of mind I like to indulge in a bit of the ould loud!

Sepultura - Refuse-Resist Alt

The last time Hypnotic Brass Ensemble played Galway I only caught a few songs, because, after paying €25 or something for two tickets they went on later than expected and I'd to run off and DJ at a different club. They're playing again in Roisin Dubh on April 15th. If this happens again I'm gonna be super pissed.

Hypnotic Brass Ensemble - Ballicky Bon Alt

And after a long time wondering what the big fuss over Mark Ronson's Versions album I found this. I haven't been without it DJing in a while, it's a gem.

Bob Dylan - Most Likely You Go Your Way And I'll Go Mine Alt

No comments:

Post a Comment