Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mixtape


I heard Cameron Crowe makes a mix tape every month. I like that idea. An actual cassette. Recently I bought Iron Maiden's Fear Of The Dark on tape in a charity shop. I put it on in the kitchen while making dinner. Makes you listen to a whole album. I'm a skipper, it's an illness, this might help. Burn albums I buy to tape? Might be an idea.

It'll mainly be new music, but I'll include new discoveries too, or songs I've revisited in the month.

M - Pop Muzik (Tolga Edit)
The Slew - 100%
Fionn Regan - Protection Racket
Dead Prez - Hip Hop
Nas - Get Down
(Bands I Saw Live in Nov/Dec)
Fightened Rabbit - Swim Until You Can't See Land
Modest Mouse - Bukowski
The Pogues - Sickbed Of Cuchullain
The XX - Islands
Giveamanakick - Borrowed Time
Adenisi Shank - Oyasumi
Jonsi - Boy Lillikoi
The Raveonettes - Last Dance
Fucked Up - Neat Parts
CFCF - Monolith
Yeasayer - Ambling Alp
Think About Life - Havin' My Baby
The Drums - Let's Go Surfing
Vampire Weekend - Horchata
Hot Chip - One Life Stand
Final Fantasy - Lewis Takes Action
Fuck Buttons - The Lisbon Maru
Ted Leo And The Pharmacists - Even Heroes Have To Die
Pogo - Lost
Passion Pit - Sleepyhead (Acoustic)
Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name

Anyone want a tape? Mail me joshclarke@iradio.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment